Jordan and Friends – On Astrology #2

Play

“The more we change the more we stay the same.” Winston Churchill

Jordan and friends speak about how Jordan inspired his friend to learn Astrology. We are being told to “Go back to the Old ways”, per the Old Testament.
They point out that all of the old temples were built with Astrological themes. Look at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. (See Photo’s below).

Jordan and friend discuss the stars. Jordan also explains why he does not like public events. Reminding his friends, he rants, “look at most of the public, screwballs, sports addicted, smart assess”.

There is more discussion on Jordan’s chart, and why Religion, Spirituality, and past lives, may affect who Jordan, and each of us are. Jordan stars have a tail of the Dragon in Pisces. They speak about how this affects laws of the sea. Co-incidentally, Jordan shares that he does not like being on the ocean.

Jordan’s friend thinks that modern traditional astrology should be called Ecliptic-ology. Jordan and friend explain how Nostradamus astrology is the accurate way to define your chart. Jordan tells a story about how his friend predicted the international Banking meltdown in 2007, due to the Dragons tail shifting, and cancer ruling. General talk about how the zodiac affects the world.

Sumerians divided the heavens into three parts. Northern, Southern and Central Universe. was the center of the Universe.

Jordan tells us about Neil deGrasse Tyson, He is an American astrophysicist and science communicator scientist who Jordan respects.

If you would like a reading from Jordan’s friend as described in this podcast, please contact: http://truezodiac.org/ . He will get back to you ASAP. Please be patient, this sort of reading takes a little longer than traditional readings. We also have a link on Jordan’s “Friends of the Show” area on the right side of our homepage that will remain there as long as Jordan’s friend wants it to.

Link Neil deGrasse Tyson
Wikipedia Link – Neil deGrasse Tyson

Follow Jordan on Facebook

Follow Jordan on Twitter

Show Links

Photos

Video

29 Responses to Jordan and Friends – On Astrology #2

1. here July 3, 2013 at 6:49 am #

I cherished up to you’ll receive performed proper here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be handing over the following. sick indisputably come more beforehand again as precisely the similar just about a lot regularly within case you shield this increase.

2. Koolz April 10, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

Anonymous is a troll and maybe even a paid shill.

Just so you guys know ok.

Isn’t in interesting that on the internet it is always seems to be a person trying to say or act like they know more then the post there replying to?
    Just relax don’t judge and listen, learn, absorb, be positive.

The Banks use astrology, Kings used it, Popes, Ancient civilizations, all used it. Now why are most people not using it?

3. frank April 7, 2013 at 7:55 am #

Can we have a new episode?

4. Inthenameofthetruth April 7, 2013 at 6:08 am #

Nobody either presenting or commenting on this stuff we call Astrology really understand what it is they think they understand!

There is no magic here and no crystal ball telling, all it is, is a lost science that existed millennia ago, a science that the pre-deluvian ancients knew and understood fully, yet a science that has been lost to us and fabricated as stupid mythology and mysticism – and we can thank religion and our ‘BRILLIANT’ western scholars for this!

The ancient Egyptians, a culture that inherited some of the echoes of this lost science used it in the mystery schools – the pharaoh would summon the priest to for-tell the tidings of the coming year and the priest would oblige accordingly. This was not a sooth-saying or a clairvoyancy trick, it was the use of an old science.

The Pharaoh never had his own fortune told, he had the priest for-tell for the state as a whole. If you don’t believe me there is a modern example of how this ancient science that was ‘real’ astrology can be linked into modern physics – particle physics! No tricks, no crystal balls, just a knowledge of an advanced science that existed millennia ago and long since forgotten by mankind!

Cheers

5. Karin April 6, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

Have one question. Is it possible to get JM´s friend´s Nostradamus reading printed out and sent to my my email?

• admin April 7, 2013 at 11:24 pm #

Please contact us at JordanMaxwellShow@gmail.com
      Put Astrology in th subject line. He will get those emails. I’m not sure what you’re asking for.

6. frank April 5, 2013 at 7:27 pm #

how about a show on all the state seals and flags and the military salutes that go with them red white blue green yellow scary stuff my friends.

7. Jacqueline April 5, 2013 at 2:19 pm #

The fantastic wealth of knowledge is overwhelming. I know I have heard a lot of what Jordan has been saying over the years, but every time I listen to him I pick up more and more of the nuances of what he is actually saying. I want “the truth and the light” it’s scary, unjust, ugly, and pure evil, but it is the most fascinating of all the stories ever told.

8. EvenStar LoveAnanda April 5, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

I have a theory.

If Astrology works at all it must be because the movements and fate of the Human being is governed by laws as exactly and as precisely as the movements of the planets.

And it is all in cycles.
    every 26000 years we repeat everything that we have done in the previous cycle.
    Or it may be a bigger cycle like the 4 million year Yugas of the Hindus.

I can remember 100s of things in my life that I have already done before.

So the Soul is locked into this character that it inhibits for thousands or millions of years.
    And going round and round trying to get out, but it doesn’t realize that the character can not leave here. Only the Soul can when it realizes it SELF as that.
    YOU ARE PURE SOUL!!!

9. Kathy April 5, 2013 at 5:33 am #

I’ve studied both Western and Vedic astrology as a hobby and find that they both have their strengths and weaknesses and still have a lot to offer even if they don’t make you another Nostradamus!
    I too have found the sidereal zodiac to be more accurate than the tropical one for character analysis. I may get a reading just for research purposes!
    Still not exactly sure what this Nostradamus method is besides using the sidereal zodiac….which would be Western sidereal astrology.
    Thanks for the shows, always looking forward to the next one!

• Kathy April 5, 2013 at 5:43 am #

It did not appear that Jordan’s friend knew the exact time of birth unless Jordan’s ascendant, sun and moon are in Sagittarius; normally you would do a reading where the ascendant has been calculated using the time and place of birth; this could change some of the results.

10. hayley April 5, 2013 at 2:18 am #

Just to say if one wishes to spend their money on a reading, so be it. Who is anyone to tell them otherwise? The way i see it, paying for a reading certainly is better than keep paying for wars and so on. I personally trust in my heart, that is not to say i would not have a reading as any wisdom in our current world state sits softly with my soul. Thank you for your time & sharing your work. Love & Peace to all x

11. karlos April 4, 2013 at 11:37 pm #

MJ. Don’t forget You are the tree and we are the seeds.

12. Nigel April 4, 2013 at 10:03 pm #

Thank you for the post.. it’s always a joy when I find The Jordan Maxwell show on my Facebook wall.. Thanks again Guys and Jordan.

13. jean April 4, 2013 at 7:58 pm #

Hey I just want to say that the calendar that we use could be all wacky. If this is correct, which it looks that way, the beginning of the year should be spring. it is a repetitive process, spring, summer, fall, winter. But, our calendar starts in the middle of winter, January, the middle is the middle of summer, and so forth. The “Fiscal year” start in October, I guess this for the commerce part. The Jews’ years start in October I think, that is almost winter. With this, I just want to say that maybe our coordination with the planet and the universe is all out of whack. we could use a change for a more peaceful world, without hunger, and brutal death.

14. Helen April 4, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

Another great show !!!

15. frank April 4, 2013 at 10:26 am #

Come on guys lets get a new show up by tonight. It would mean the world to me. I find your Show relaxing yet stress full and funny at the same time. I like when Jordan tells it like it is and then starts cussing a little bit. Get into some REAL scary stuff. You must get thrown off the net kinda stuff. I dare you to do a show on ANON and really get into the esoteric of it the REAL stuff…Interview some modern CULT hero…

16. gubp42 April 4, 2013 at 9:39 am #

Great show, can’t wait to get a reading!

17. Anonymous April 4, 2013 at 6:57 am #

I shouldn’t do this, but I think everyone needs a lesson on common sense. Take North Korea for example. Wouldn’t you think that if you were the leader of North Korea you would lead a modest life as well as your army, and that you would treat your people good. Then in turn your people would be glad to work for you and would work twice as hard to make the country more prosperous. This goes for all countries. Common sense folks. It’s not that hard people. And all this occult knowledge is nice for story telling, but if you get quiet and get back to a one on one with whatever you want to call your God or source, and are sincere, you would be surprised. All this guidance from the stars is garbage. No one besides the creator knows where East, West, South, and North is. Get it together people. It ain’t that hard, I know you can do it. We are at “beyond ridiculous” on the ridiculous meter.

• Anonymous April 4, 2013 at 7:08 am #

And someone I know is pretty important, and has been on overtime for a long time waiting for this planet to get it right. Catch my drift?……..go ahead laugh…..

• Anonymous April 4, 2013 at 9:48 am #

Don’t look to the stars to determine your fate. Look at your thoughts and actions. Play the game correctly. There is a correct way of doing things, and there is a wrong way. I know how to play this game kids. I’ve been screwing up on purpose. Was………

• Anonymous April 4, 2013 at 11:31 am #

Just so you know and there is no misunderstanding. Screwing up on purpose was giving more time for people to screw up too in their progress toward spiritual growth. Who knows what the creator will do now?……I have a feeling the creator ain’t too happy with all of us……..I’m not gonna post anymore. You got enough here to go with……I also don’t want to say anything to cause some weird karmic effect that is not good, or even very bad. I think it is best just to stay in silence, and let the creator unfold what must be. Don’t seek occult knowledge for power. Seek it for harmony and serenity. You ain’t gonna challenge or fool the creator. Trust me on this. You’ll just be made a fool.

• Anyonymous April 7, 2013 at 1:32 am #

If you dont like this stuff. Dont spent time here commenting about whatever you think.

18. Myra April 4, 2013 at 3:47 am #

couple negative nellys selling astrology readings..this whole show is a commercial!

• Geraldine Feuillien April 4, 2013 at 8:07 pm #

With all the respect I have for Jordan Maxwell, I agree with you.
      I’m an astrologer myself. I do Western astrology. And even though I accept the fact that our method is ecliptical and should be called Ecliptical astrology, (I have no problem with that label)) it does not mean that it is not relevant.

Chinese astrology uses different methods of reading, but is still very accurate as well. I don’t know much about chinese astrology, only basic things, but i don”t pretend my method is the only one worthy of interest. or that their way of doing astrology must be wring because mine works…

I’m sure and certain, that astrology based on constellation has to be brought to the public. But if the teacher chooses not to compete with the other astrologers, but bringing new teachings instead would pretty much contribute to his success.

I wouldn’t have spend 18 years of my life studying western astrology if the results were not as accurate as those I have. And my ego has nothing to do with this.

And since, I too think that it is better to listen to those who are looking for the truth instead of those who claim they have it, your astrologer sound to me that he belongs to the second category.

Please, Gentlemen. Stay humble.

19. frank April 3, 2013 at 10:51 pm #