Law Series Part 2

Play

“Come let us reason together”
Moses

“If you sleep on your rights, you have none.”
JM.

The United States Federal Government is a company, which operates like any other company. The USA has 50 states, and each state, is its own Sovereign Country. There are laws that define Citizens.

Democracy is the will of the people… Is it the will of the people? We have some great leaders, but it seems a few bad apples spoils the entire bunch. To be good citizens, we need to not only understand the law, but to follow the law.

Federal Citizen vs. State Citizen. If you’re a State Citizen, then you’re not a Federal Citizen. The Contract makes the LAW. When you walk into a restaurant, order your food, you have an “Implied Contract”. You sat down, ordered, and that implies, that you agreed to pay. “Implied-Law”.

Jordan and friends speak about … 1868 when 14th Amendment was implanted… “One nation under God,” is this incorrect? … Belemey, Socialist movement… The difference between California State, and the State of California… Privileges vs. Rights.

We look at the Dred-Scott decision. Slaves came here as Chattel personal an item of movable personal property, therefore you have no rights. Humans are Chattel – “Human Resources”.

“Live within the Law, know the Law.” JM.

Follow Jordan on Facebook

Follow Jordan on Twitter

Show Links

Allodial Title

JONES v. TEMMER

Top 10 most unhealthy, cancer-causing foods – never eat these again!

Dred Scott v. Sandford

Photo Gallery

, , ,

24 Responses to Law Series Part 2

1. derek October 30, 2013 at 9:29 am #

Well… I appreciate the interview.. That said there is more to the idea of control. This has been a continuing effort of the ruling class for 3000 years. The schools system was set set up to keep us uninformed and to free the women so that they can be employed cutting the labor cost in half.
    The so called Freeman, most of them do not want armed revolution, just want the orchestrated deception to stop.

Here watch this.. John Taylor Gatto.. 3 time awarded teacher of NYC.

“The Ultimate History Lesson”

2. Murrieta Workers Compensation Attorney July 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm #

If some one wants expert view concerning blogging and
    site-building then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this website,
    Keep up the pleasant job.

3. Navi July 13, 2013 at 7:51 am #

Jordan, don’t feel bad about “mixing with these topics”. Spirituality – being true to oneself – is the same as being true to the law and one’s country. Thank you for breaching this topic, and in such an easy-to-understand format that my grandmother can access this information as well!

4. Paul June 5, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

The Act of 1871 which allegedly creates this separate corporate entity called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA actually created the municipal corporation of the District of Columbia where the Federal Government resides. Here is a link to the actual text:

All cities are municipal corporations. A municipal corporation is a LOCAL GOVERNING BODY.

Where is the law or text that says there is a separate corporation called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that is separate from the States United of America or whatever the label happens to be?

It is easy to argue that US Citizens have become lazy and are ignorant about the law, their rights, and The Constitution which is why such corrupt people are in power who seem to care little, if at all, about The Constitution (even Ruth Bader Ginsberg said that other nations should not use the US Constitution as a model and few people seemed to care), but where is this law creating THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

5. Paul June 5, 2013 at 3:04 pm #

I read the case JONES VS TEMMER and could find nothing about the Bill of Rights and it’s applying or not applying to US Citizens. In fact, in the case the initial complaint was that the Denver law violated the 14th Amendment. There is nothing in here that even implies that the 14th Amendment does not apply to US Citizens, it does, however, imply, based on the decision of the lower court before the law was amended, that the Denver law was not a violation of the 14th Amendment rights of the plaintiffs.

“Plaintiffs asserted infringement of various rights under the Fourteenth Amendment.”

“Colorado General Assembly passed an act that amended the prior law by replacing the doctrine of regulated monopoly with that of regulated competition in counties with a population of 60,000 or more.”

“ Plaintiffs argue that the new law renders their appeal moot.   They note that their amended complaint alleged constitutional violations arising from the insurmountable barriers to entry into the taxicab market in Denver created by the doctrine of regulated monopoly.   They contend that the new law removes these barriers with respect to them and thus moots their appeal.”

Their complaint was based on a Constitutional violation as was their appeal. The appeal was made moot because the Denver law was amended.

I am no lawyer, but I see no mention of the Bill of Rights anywhere. In fact, the case was based entirely on the fact that the Denver law may have violated the plaintiff’s Constitutional rights under the 14th Amendment. Am I mistaken? If so, how?

6. Warren Mclachlan May 22, 2013 at 9:03 pm #

darksideoffinland

7. paul May 16, 2013 at 5:39 pm #

mr jordan has been really edgy, and i wonder if all his personal stories r true, and if so, when will the poor world talk about such facts, maybe jordan isnt doing enough

8. ku April 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

i’d like to say to Mr. Maxwell: i have learned some great things from your lectures and interviews. you’ve done great work and i appreciate it.

as to the podcast, i’m actually at odds with the sentiment of putting the onus on the people. if you are born into an impoverished environment and the only food affordable to your family is the poisonous sort (which is what poor people are stuck eating) then regardless of how informed a person is he is still being unlawfully imprisoned and attacked. further, people of all classes and status’ are assaulted daily by florescent lights and the explosive dynamics of vehicles. one is not allowed to live off the land semi-nomadically. there are no laws that will allow this unless you can purchase enough land, which most people cannot. on top of that, our cities are still designed as square plots, which in itself is “containment” magick of the enochian variety. we are lesser denizens being cordoned off into large binding squares full of concrete. there is a stop-gap to the natural flow of currency (made possible by laws), which in its natural state is elemental and thus dependent, like the gods above, on harmony not force.

9. dr picklepass April 29, 2013 at 11:48 am #

Thank you Jordan and friends. I often wonder what gahndi would do with Twitter or Facebook. Would he follow Ashdon kucher or lead the way to a lawful(peaceful)STRIKE against the 1%

• Anonymous April 29, 2013 at 6:27 pm #

Yeah, Gandhi,Buddha, and Jesus would all have Twitter, Facebook, and myspace pages…..Also, they would be first in line to update their iphones. They would probably all have penthouses in New York City and have meetings at Starbucks….LOL………..

10. Chris April 29, 2013 at 4:35 am #

Jordan is correct. We all need to learn law and what our US citizen status means.

Governments are instituted by the consent of the governed. You want rights and freedom again? Withdraw consent.

Oh, and … Democracy Sucks!

11. DTinAZ April 29, 2013 at 3:01 am #

Jordan on Law!! Thank You very much.. How about TV Mind Control as a Show Topic.??

12. Josh April 28, 2013 at 8:35 pm #

Would you point where to learn, please?
    Namaste.

13. karlos April 26, 2013 at 8:57 pm #

If the headquarters of the corporation are full with satanic luciferian, and masonic simbols, then is clear that the corporation is ruled under that philosophy period ,but that is not a problem when we leave in a confederation where inteligently we have freedom of religion the problem comes when people don’t know about it.

14. Yeahh April 26, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

You guys think congress men want to listen to letters written by men and women who arent enormous corporations who can provide mass funds? please. “That has ludicrous on the face of it.” When corp were given the same rights as people the earth shifted it’s axis and the Moon rolled over 150 degrees. Go feed that nonsense to your elementary students for another generation of imbeciles

15. reditardNWO April 26, 2013 at 8:06 pm #

I hope you understand the difference between legal and lawful.
    Nothing the law society or legislators puts forward as statutes, codes or acts are lawful but they are legal.
    Sovereigns live in California State and citizens of State of California are debt slaves.
    Walter Burien’s (CAFR) Consolidated Annual Financial Report proves they have money as investments which make them rich (from the land).
    That is not reported to the citizens. They are simply told we that we need more.
    Much of your opinion is deceits made real, as real as smoke.
    North Americans (indigenous) were free men. Those who came to North America were escaping tyranny with some obligations, not slavery. They rejected oppression of the church and state. Use history to watch the degeneration of what is apparent but not contracted to. Sovereign reject the encroachment of interlopers called church and state.
    Act on your knowledge and expand the dumbed down (on purpose) not of their own making. You are being assualted.

16. Dave April 25, 2013 at 11:33 pm #

Good interview. Thank you.

• Dave April 25, 2013 at 11:57 pm #

1215.org sovereignty master Bill Thornton

• Dave April 26, 2013 at 12:13 am #

2 years ago, I asked my professor of law about the definition of the ward, and she said almost immediately, “It isn’t necessarily that he is incompetent, because if you have the coherence, to pick a lawyer, you can’t be totally incapable or incompetent of making decisions on your own sound mind. Out of your mind? Nope, you must not have been, because the law is obvious, and you agreed, so therefore though the definition of ward is in place, and though you obviously do not fit the definition of such, you agreed that you are such…

• Dave April 26, 2013 at 1:06 am #

And there are obviously negative people around you.

• Dave April 26, 2013 at 1:12 am #

5 years ago, I yelled at the judge, YOU’RE a B.U.S.I.N.E.S.S has it’s hours posted on the front door!!! You ARE a BUSY-NESS. They jailed me for two months. I fought. USC Title 28 Sec 3002 part 15, subsection 15A! You are a company! And they sent me to jail for two months. This condo owner IS God!!! Because that’s what the people said it was!!! The new movie Oblivion with Tom Cruise, is EXACTLY what is going to happen!

17. Delly April 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm #

Great job Jordan, keep it coming, we’re rootin’ for yah.

18. Rick Seymour April 25, 2013 at 8:46 pm #

OMG! Who’s regulating us? Jordan congrats on your fame, I love the to hear the theories, your personal experience is by far the greatest value to my staying in contact with you. Thanks for reiterating the education I heard during my youth but you know, I did read about the United States Flag periodically over my life times as others but at the young age of 54 years old myself, really, I’m so focused on you guys and the facts you share, I’m flooded with data dump, lol, I love it! Theologist in general can appreciate the enormous data add so to speak for what really matters. Waken up to the law, got it! I was a Federal Agent during the early 80′s, I’m now retired but I know the law at ground level. “They don’t want to hear the law that rules them, ” says it all, they didn’t do their homework. You can learn the easy way or you can learn the hard way no doubt in law. I’m awake and thanks to you Jordan i’ve done my homework and really thank you is not enough. You have a fan here in Middle Tennessee on the Upper Cumberland Plateau in Cookeville, TN and yes everyone I know here’s your name from me each day. All The Best Jordan & Company!

Rick Seymour
    Cookeville, TN

P.S: This week I’m educating old hippies from the 60′s generation, every time they say they don’t believe me for the facts stated by Jordan Maxwell, I laugh and ask them to do their homework, in a humble way of course Jordan. I am a Mason, inactive in Lodge attendance but nonetheless, a Masonic Mason, like my Father before me. Semper Fi my dear California friend! I use to live North of you in Palmdale. I do miss living on the Coast at times but precognitive warning dreams from many people tend to get my attention and I’m glad I live in Tennessee geologically. Take care Jordan!