Law Series Part 3

Play

“A Nobleman should know the Law in full, and a sovereign is above a Nobleman. So, you better do your homework, and know what you’re talking about if you want to talk about sovereignty, because if you don’t, you’ll find yourself in a lot of trouble.”
JM.

In the original constitution, all men were sovereigns. (Lancing v. Smith.) If you are a sovereign, you don’t have anything to do with the I.R.S. If you are seeking State citizenship, you may not be aware of many adhesion contracts that you have already made giving any sovereignty away. If you are enjoying the benefits of the corporation, then the government feels that you should shoulder part of the burden too. You are not sovereign.
In the old days, before the constitution, in the wild west, when all men were still sovereigns, every man was a king, and held a pistol on his belt. If one sovereign disagreed with anothet, they had the option to hold court, right there on the street. Kings are sovereign, subjects are subjugated. The aristocrats began to realize they were in trouble, having a bunch of peasants, that were now sovereign.
Internal Revenue Service, is an internal organization that deals with employees, or franchisees of the United States Corporation. Evidenced by writing a check for our “State Tax” to the Franchise Tax Board. I.R.S. employees, are just people doing a job.
US citizens cannot have allodial title to anything. They only hold an equitable interest. The corporation owns everything!
Are citations illegal?
What is the difference between Substance and legal fiction.
What is the difference between a resident, and domicile.

“Live within the Law, know the Law.” JM.

Follow Jordan on Facebook

Follow Jordan on Twitter

Show Links

Lancing v. Smith

Sovereign

Adhesion Contract

Allodial Title

Photo Gallery

, , ,

34 Responses to Law Series Part 3

1. Amadeus June 13, 2013 at 5:41 am #

I don’t trust you anymore, sorry Jordan but my perspective is we are born Sovereign. It’s natural law, we have free will.

You said most of peoples are too stupid to be responsible of there own lives. But If few simple concept were taught in school, most peoples could be able to be responsible and loving humans.

Here in Canada there is several success story of sovereign freemen and they are good human beings. Stop complying is the only way to freedom, the only way to save our specie.

Basically, what you’re saying is don’t be responsible, you’ll loose your big car… For who do you work? I don’t have no right??? You just lost my admiration, my trust and my attention.

BTW, I am not stupid, I don’t need you to repeat the same thing 10 times in the same show to understand what you’re saying.

Adios

Sorry for my bad english

• Daisy April 5, 2014 at 8:11 pm #

Hey Adios, looks like your bad “English” also is rolling over into your bad English interpretation.

Jordan is doing a great job and he’s right, your too stupid to understand what he is trying to say. He’s a person that is trying to tell you the truth! And “You Can’t Handle the Truth.”

2. oswald May 26, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

Where is El Maximus? Several weeks gone by and no updates. I hope everything is ok!!

• P J TimeTurner May 26, 2013 at 9:17 pm #

Hello Jordan

Been out of the loop on all this hidden agenda/conspiracy stuff for awhile. Sometimes it just gets a bit overwhelming. Glad to see youre still going strong. Nice website and podcasts, great work. Havent listened to any of them yet but i feel confident that there is something new to learn. A bit of fullcirle, orobouros here, you were one of the first to open my eyes, mind and changing the way i look at the world.

Keep on rockin…

Best wishes from Sweden

3. Warren Mclachlan May 22, 2013 at 9:48 pm #

darksideoffinland

4. Waking Up May 3, 2013 at 7:54 pm #

I really appreciate all of this, but I’m ready for more. I don’t know about other listeners, but it’s almost like all of this is just a teaser for the real thing. This is good at STARTING to wake people up. But many of us are ready for more. We know the US is a corporation and there’s differences between California State and the State of California, for example. Tell us more! Go into more details about specific language in the “law” and talk about how people are getting allodial title to things, etc.

5. Jeff May 3, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

Great show Jordan and company. About the debtor’s prison issue. Wouldn’t being imprisoned by the IRS for Tax Evasion be considered a debtor’s prison?

6. Anonymous May 2, 2013 at 5:51 am #

“A sage is not fettered with human laws that change with the times, but maintains the highest moral standard.”……….What about marijuana?..All the people imprisoned over the years for having a silly joint, etc,etc, and now it’s becoming legal in some states..Human are dumb..Plain and simple..Looking out for number #1. Their ego’s and reputations……..

7. reditardNWO May 2, 2013 at 1:53 am #

This is very entertaining and my hats off to you guys. Enjoy the queen of the Moors (black folk) my dear Albions (white folk).

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:31 am #

I personally asked Ron Paul, “if ‘The Patriot Act’ violates the constitution, isn’t it invalid? I mean it is an act and not a law, (because the definition of acts and laws are different…) and he said, “It IS the law of the land! Until we vote it out.” And I said well “if it does violate the constitution is it not invalid, nucn pro tunc?” And he said, “Well yes! But now you’re practicing civil disobedience!” And then he said he had to go… Well Dr. Paul, I would rather practice civil disobedience, like Rosa Parks did! But I didn’t get a chance to say that, so I said, “The Patriot ACT, is an ACT, and an act is not a law by definition.”That was the end of our conversation… As he left…

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:37 am #

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:39 am #

The whole system is invalid if you look at it that way! – Ron Paul

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:46 am #

Santos Bonacci said the Sun was 27.5 million miles, to fit his theory, but it was actually about 25… Or am I backward on that? Anyway the number he projected was about 250 million miles off. A quarter of a billion… Is he full of it or what? You’re a big fan, so why not have him explain this….

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:47 am #

Conversation Recorded….

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 3:20 am #

Now I will agree with you on more than many points. But this is just silly. You start this radio show as a response to acting like a victim to some kid… But you don’t speak about it like some kind of vampire… I’m OVER IT. I do trust you to a certain degree and I understand your sense of secrecy but this is an elephant in the room that is so there…. and yet so invisible. Address the true concerns of the people god dammit. You are dancing around with your god show and though for a while I was impressed, I am no longer impressed. You are now defending the beings you despised, in an understandable tone, yet, you are not addressing the obvious.

• Dave May 3, 2013 at 3:43 am #

Funny half the conversation doesn’t show up on certain systems.

8. Gabriel May 2, 2013 at 12:58 am #

At the end of every law is the promise that force will be used to bring offenders into compliance, otherwise the law would be powerless. Vast sums of resources are required to maintain the network of enforcement required to preserve the integrity (I use the word loosely) of the law. Now, the law has many benefits. In anarchy none can prosper, or progress.

But what if the law merely protects thieves from prosecution?

What would happen if this flow of resources were disrupted? If the enforces refused to obey orders?

Conformity. The most insidious of all human flaws.

9. karlos May 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm #

Law made for humans by humans another way to suppress us,only real laws the real ones the laws of the creation.

10. Gigas May 1, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

One other thing, LOOK the citation or ticket or whatever they call it there, and if anything is wrong like the spelling of your name or license number, plate number, you can motion for dismissal based on incorrect identification of information.

Your name is john b me but the cops spells it john d me. Tell the court thats not you. That information is written on your license as john b me and obviously doesn’t match your name on the citation or ticket so that can’t be you.

11. Gigas May 1, 2013 at 1:51 pm #

Stay away from Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians and religion. And bankers, investment firms yada yada yada.

I was in a court of law for a traffic infraction. A case came up before mine and the clerk calls the case and up steps a friggin raggedy azz law-you’re lookin like he was still on the night before bender.

The judge makes his usual remarks and the law-you’re moves his lips, I will be representing Mr yo yo your honor.

The judge then says this is how its gonna be and the law-you’re says OK. No defending, no bargaining just OK!. Imagine the poor guy who paid the mouth piece $500 to protect him from the predatory court system only to be handed over and used up.

I sat there and went WTF!.

Let me tell you folks a simple reality move on your part if you have the guts to pull it off by your own lip sync from within yourself.

You can either go to the clerk of courts and bargain your ticket to a lessor charge but keep the fine at its written amount, or, go to the judge and bargain it the same way.

EXAMPLE.

Your honor I enter a plea bargain “no contest” to speeding (ticket(s)) down to “equipment violations” with no points and pay court cost and the fine.

The court wants the money, they don’t care about you or your driver license or how you drive, they want the money.

In the language of law, it’s called plea bargaining. You don’t need a law-you’re to do that.

This does not help drunk drivers, vehicle deaths or intentional vehicle mayhem.

12. reditardNWO May 1, 2013 at 11:21 am #

They know what they know and it’s terrifying to see how lost they are. The law was understood and self evident (heard that before in a declaration). Clouds are gathering around US citizens who have been deceived into passivity.
    The objective of a sovereign movement is to establish our unalienable rights. Any encroachment that has been is now or will be has no force and effect. No that the law society is creating, along with politicians a cage of heavy metal. Stay away from them with knowledge as they are a pariah.
    What is it to be a sovereign is the opposite to being a citizen. You will need to renounce the benefits of the citizen/corporation and reclaim you god given rights to the land your on. The sovereign can clearly understand or stand under knowledge with a 1 hour course. Navigating law according to the legal citizen is a waste of time but you can begin to resolve that corporations have committed a crime against ‘the big idea’. They ought to be held accountable.
    Just because they aren’t means what? Judgment is due.
    When Smedley Butler (American Hero) declared the corporate tyrant wanted a coup and had 1/2 million soldiers to enforce it but wanted him to lead it, he listened. When he acted on the perpetraitors he became Americas hero supreme.
    Know his story and you will begin to track back to the sovereign American and its waiting for you.

13. dr picklepass May 1, 2013 at 9:26 am #

Thanks for another great show. In upcoming shows can you speak about Disney,tesla,iceland,area 51,banana,banana,banana,banana tericotta pie

14. Jacqueline May 1, 2013 at 7:00 am #

I like that Jordan says “I don’t know”. It makes him more real. Oh….and happy May day to Jordan and friends, and you know what that means. More sex, drugs and rock and roll. :)

15. Sanford May 1, 2013 at 6:52 am #

United States of America is great! What other nation would ever have propelled the rest of the world to the level we are at. Yeah there is a mess of corruption but also there is a bunch of organization and love. Garunteed wherever you go in the world you will find both. Now if we can be taught or want to learn. Learn! Learn a new craft. Check out Italy they have one of the lowest carbon footprints and also a first world country. Italian crafts are some of the best in the world. Rise Up! And thanks Jordan Maxwell and friends for giving us power of discernment!

16. Rick Seymour April 30, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

Well I for one can mention that I never hire a lawyer but I found it comical and amusing to be harassed by the Court’s Clerk Office. They stated that I needed a lawyer to process my divorce, my reply, “I think not!” The Judge actually looked over my case and had to tell the Clerk’s Office to tone it down because they were wrong with their comments to me. Total cost was $175.00 compared to $600 and up for hiring a lawyer. Today’s show displayed the law, for the most part, on National issues as they affect us all but I can tell you that each and every Court has it’s own language, rules and policies. Without doing your homework you simply are presented as another high paying idiot being processed in a Court System that is nothing more than hungry for your money and they’ll get your money as long as people remain in the dark on Court Processes. “Do your homework,” as Jordan states and don’t be afraid to speak out in Court or anywhere else.

17. Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 4:48 am #

The Law is shit..No one with any spiritual common sense cares about worldly “Laws”..Get over it!…….Laws are made so we can be “Safe”..Now we are so safe we got cameras on every square inch of earth!..Grow some nuts people!..It ain’t gonna be long before “The Law” has everyone shipped out in trains to be exterminated..Fuc% “The Law”……………….

• Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 4:57 am #

And what kind of Jacka$$ sits on a gold throne with a crown?.. ….You better get back to mother nature..Mother nature is over all this human arrogance and earthly charades going on..Mother nature is gonna smite this planet soon…Wonder why all civilizations disappear or end at the bottom of the ocean?……Time for a reset..Maybe next go around mankind can reach level 2 on the spiritual test..I doubt it…………Pathetic!

18. Ab April 30, 2013 at 1:08 am #

I can’t believe it Jordan! Joe is still selling your videos on jordanmaxwell.com. He recently sent me a email with package deals from $180-$450. Then he has a supposedly NEW Jordan Maxwell DVD about UFOs. I know you have no control over the site but that really blows!!

19. Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:02 am #

Your website being stolen was a plan, done by you, to gain attention. That’s why you dare not speak of Joel Dolezal, the name meaning shadow…

20. Dave May 3, 2013 at 3:11 am #

He took over your website JordanMaxwell.com and placed a double headed eagle on it and you don’t even address it…. HELLO! Anyone else smell a red flag of sorts? What the hell is wrong with you Jordan? Someone supposedly takes over your site illegitimately and you haven’t got shit to say about it. Someone takes property of your words and you just let it happen and don’t seem to care… I mean seriously…. Are you joking or what?

21. Dave May 4, 2013 at 10:41 pm #

LOL Don’t be offended, I had just got done writing an article about how the Indians and Romans wore roach heads.

22. Dave May 3, 2013 at 2:05 am #