Jordan Maxwell Files 0001

Play

“Produced exclusively by Jordan Maxwell, who continues as a pre-ememinent researcher and independent scholar in the field of occult / religious philosophy.”

Jordan Maxwell discusses the darkness of this world – the cataclysmic folly of the human race – crime in high places – extraterrestrial intervention in mankind’s affairs aka “the Gods” (a common theme in religions) – spirituality – crime, violence, murder, and corruption in religion – elite pimps and murderers – un-German thoughts – George Orwell – mental sloth – utter, benighted ignorance – govern – ment, govern-mint, govern-mind – faith and credit – mind control – knowledge is power – zombies – cancer – Royal Rife – God, cod, code – church, kirk, Circe – whiskey, liquor, and religion – sex, drugs, and Rock & Roll – money, sex, stupidity.

TO CONTACT JORDAN’S FRIEND FOR A READING CLICK HERE

Lucifer
TheShekinah

Photo Gallery

, , , , , , , , , , ,

24 Responses to Jordan Maxwell Files 0001

1. Max March 24, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

Quick fact for everyone, Including Jordan….”Michael Nostrodomus”…do you know how he got to know what he did? From the “Indian Bible”….its a direct spiritual science that was stolen from the White Race, NOT the White Tribes of “Europe”….and he was positioned to study this science…..that’s how he got to know and be able to forsee the futur which some of it was NOT his work, it was from American Indians, from the Americus Empire known to be so by the White Tribes of “Europe” before the “Columbus Commission”.

2. bryan ibarra February 2, 2014 at 3:21 pm #

Thank you Jordan for all of your research and your knowledge. I am thankful for someone like you is for the resistance. We need a revolution. And immediately Dismantle the federal reserve & the monetary system.and head towards to a resource based economy .

3. david January 9, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

just another soul whos relieved to have you back ,all we need now is art bell back on air, tons of love to you and the people around you,

4. G£J January 6, 2014 at 1:39 am #

JORDAN , you have opened our eyes , we cannot thank you enough . Everything connects now , you bring everything together , that the others haven’t , and we are great full to you . We love you . G&J

5. Dave January 1, 2014 at 10:22 pm #

ment is latin for mind, so you are not overstretching your etymology.

• Dave January 2, 2014 at 12:38 am #

and it was Jan Crowder with the hair do… I think

6. James Doyle December 27, 2013 at 6:30 am #

Hi there Jordan, here I am sipping me Guinness, they say it’s good for you. I’m ok after a few. Get back your lovely self. & try a Guinness, cheers James. Ya never guess I’m Irish, xx

7. Loic December 21, 2013 at 2:41 pm #

You say “everybody who looks at the Islamic religion wants to puke”. Well, for a so-called “enlightened” person you reason like a very low IQ person that gets his information from the TV.
    Are you saying that the Global financial crisis is become of Islam? Are the wars and killings in the world today raised by muslims or by the Christian/Jewish USA? Please look at how many people, men, women and children have been killed throughout history by USA, including bombing entire cities like Hiroshima and Nagasaki..
    People with a good IQ level know that the fanatists that mainstream medias like to show are far from being the vast majority. I am French and I know enough muslim workmates and neighbours who are lovely people and I know that it is not as simple as you are pretending. Even if muslim fanatists are undoubtedly the more active and visible today, like Christianity used to be in the past. Let’s fight the extremism wherever it comes from and not insult an entire religion, I am sure you are humanist enough to understand that.
    Think by yourself not through CNN or whatsoever mainstream media.
    If I were to follow your logic I would be antisemitic as I see how Israelis have been slaughtering palestinians for 60 years. And I also know that it is not the muslims who have the power in the medias and in the financial world and resulting in the economic chaos that we have today .
    But fortunately I have an IQ high enough to not jump into conclusion so easily by using my brain an my human sensitivity.

• Michael December 25, 2013 at 6:24 pm #

Bro, don’t get partisan or offended. He is right about what he said about Islam. But you need to understand what he means. I agree with his statement, because it’s all true. HOWEVER, this is also true about ALL RELIGIONS. They all make me wanna puke. ALL OF THEM. He said that, because the subject was how Islam is the fastest growing religion. And then later he mentioned that other religions aren’t better. Go check his lectures for the past 20 years. He DEMOLISHED christian/Jewish religions. Check “The naked Truth” He (and other researchers) KILLED catholics in that documentary. Jordan never defends any religion. If he attacks one religion in particular it’s the Christian/Catholic one (Vatican). It’s all the same bull shit.

8. Chartist Friend December 21, 2013 at 5:19 am #

brilliant and hilarious as usual – welcome back

9. Gigas December 14, 2013 at 10:19 pm #

That TBN devilish freak show mess is the late Paul Crouch and his red bubble headed clown wife Jane

10. Darrin December 9, 2013 at 7:47 am #

Great to hear you again. And seeing the response from all the listeners is exciting. There may yet be hope for this world. Much love and respect.

11. Frank December 7, 2013 at 4:39 pm #

Jordan ,

I am so glad you’re back . I am also worried that you’re not doing too well health wise . Please, continue to enlighten this world . You’ve changed my life. I am an immigrant . And people always wonder what school I attended . I owe a lot to you . I see life in a totally different perspective .
    You’re an angel.

12. Nathan December 7, 2013 at 1:43 pm #

Jordan that was awesome. You are being used to bring out the “real truth” by the higher power I have no doubt. Take care of yourself as best you can. I believe you will still be used by those powers who told you that work was to be done by you. Prayers for you and once again many thanks.

13. Ashton December 4, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

Thank God Jordan is back, blessing and my preys always with you man, I could never say how much I appreciate your work, I hope your man on your feet to speak again without restiction, Jordan we need you man, this world dont have man humans like you out there.
    Big thanks to you and to your the men and women with you that makes it possible!!!

14. Conrad Lee December 3, 2013 at 1:34 pm #

I hope you are healthy and happy Jordan, and that you are finally getting on top of those responsible for decieving you and stealing your website etc.
    Thank you for all that you do to assist humanity. Knowledge is power.
    Love and blessings to you, and may peace walk softly besides each of your footsteps.

15. gubp42 December 3, 2013 at 11:42 am #

I’m glad your back, it’s been a while hopefully we hear you again.

16. Helen December 3, 2013 at 9:44 am #

SO pleased your back Jordan !!!! sad to hear you are unwell though
    please take care.

17. Eugene Fellows December 3, 2013 at 9:02 am #

Love you, Jordan! And, thank-you

18. Helen December 3, 2013 at 1:06 am #

I am happy to hear you again, Jordan but unhappy to hear that you are physically unwell. I don’t think that you will leave this planet anytime soon but then that is not up to me… I could listen to you speak the truth for days on end. Thank you.

19. Rob white December 2, 2013 at 11:34 pm #

Love your work Jordan, if you could please and you tell us what you know about the vril society And the major parts they played in history. Thank you so much

20. teo December 2, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

As always, very powerful. Jordan, Thank you for everything. Thank you Admin.

21. Tim December 2, 2013 at 8:56 pm #

Glad your back Jordan.

All the people you’ve helped to start asking questions, are wondering….

Are you ok? Are you back? How goes the courts? Any news would be appreciated.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Jordan Maxwell : « N’importe qui avec un QI au dessus de 40, et qui observe la religion de l’Islam, a une seule envie et c’est de gerber » | Le Nouvel Ordre Mondial - March 25, 2014

[...] Maxwell a dit cela dans une de ses conversations audios. Voir : http://jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/2013/12/02/jordan-maxwell-files-0001/ (vers 12 – 13 [...]