Jordan Maxwell Files 0004

Play

“Jordan discusses why he’s dropped off the face of the Earth – being attacked – about Jordan’s enemies – Al-Qaeda Christians – Fatigued at 73-years old.”

Jordan discusses why he’s dropped off the face of the Earth; being attacked; Jordan’s enemies; Al-Qaeda Christians – fatigued at 73-years old – FBI calls Jordan to warn him – assessing the stupidity and folly of humanity – Hinduism the basis for Judaism – EGYPT and Sun Worship the basis for Christianity – MOON-O-Theism the basis of ISLAM – God’s so-called Chosen People – talking to the movie industry about ILLUMINATI – broke, tired, and old – Jordan’s detractors – allegations of never crediting MANLY PALMER HALL – termination from TRUTH SEEKER COMPANY, so David Icke could replace Jordan Maxwell – David Icke does not want Jordan’s job – allegations of Jordan sitting on his butt and doing nothing – destitution – consequent association with BBCOA begins leading to FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION versus Jordan Maxwell – guilt by association – BBCOA website featured Jordan due to Jordan’s celebrity generating business for BBCOA, but Jordan had no control or influence over BBCOA – Jordan not in BBCOA’s decision-making process – Jordan Maxwell sleeping on a floor living in a separate, small, dirty office – BBCOA selling bogus credit cleanup packages and illegitimate International Drivers Licenses on a website featuring Jordan’s name and image – Jordan never given access, passwords to, or control over said website – FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION shuts down BBCOA and finds Jordan Maxwell liable – Jordan Maxwell’s affiliation with BBCOA loose and expedient, and only for the purpose of promoting his life’s work – no control or influence over BBCOA’s separate actions and policies – Jordan unaware of BBCOA’s activities, not Jordan’s business or concern.

TO CONTACT JORDAN’S FRIEND FOR A READING CLICK HERE www.truezodiac.org

Follow Jordan on Facebook

Follow Jordan on Twitter

Amazon Links

Moon-O-Theism

Show Link

Nostradamus

Photo Gallery

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to Jordan Maxwell Files 0004

1. Karin April 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm #

I was so glad to find Jordan is back. I tried to find news about him online but all I could get was an interview on InfoWars. To find out about these new FILES made me so happy and I do hope you shall be able to start your shows again. Really, I am so grateful for your work and for you Jordan. For opening my eyes. Thank you.

2. mike price April 7, 2014 at 4:10 pm #

“Do What Thou Wouldn’t Shall Be The Whole Of The Flaw”

> Don’t Let Em Get To You

> May The Wind Be At Your Back

“There Is No Flaw Beyond Doing What Thou Wouldn’t ”

>>> TAKE CARE <<<

3. Vicki Carlson March 28, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

Jordan Maxwell, you have brought out so many facts into this world at a time when it is so desperately needed and you are appreciated beyond measure by so many people! I am so upset to know that you are going through all this mess with these criminals and I hope you come out of it, shinning as brightly as your works! You certainly do not need this nor do you deserve it! Is there a way that a support campaign can be started for you to deal with this and to get you in better living circumstances?

4. bryan ibarra March 25, 2014 at 1:08 am #

Keep it up Mr Maxwell. You are a great man. Just keep this in mind mr maxwell.Hundreds of people are listening are listening .you are my idol

5. JB January 29, 2014 at 10:57 pm #

What impresses me most, Mr. Maxwell…is that after all these instances… you never let all these less than wonderful circumstances turn you into that which they are. Frustrated, pissed off, hurt…yes. But you’re a genuinely good soul and an incredibly wise man who I admire greatly. Life makes a significantly more sense to me thanks to you.

Much respect,
    JB

6. Pink Swan January 28, 2014 at 11:47 pm #

“Those who expect to be both ignorant and free, expect what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

I’ve had to sadly come to the same conclusion about the American people not even ‘wanting’ to wake up, so I’ve taken to the study and practice of raising my own consciousness and vibrations. I’ve gained so much from listening to Jordan over the last decade+.

7. sara January 21, 2014 at 2:42 pm #

Hi Jordan, You must meet up Ishwar Puri who resides in USA. You will get a lot of peace in his company. He is like you he talks. Is a story teller from real life experiences. You both will hit it off well, Im sure. HIs web site (ishwarpuri.org/) Good Luck and Blessings to you.

8. Teresa January 2, 2014 at 12:38 pm #

Keep telling the truth of your life and all the people you’ve known. I’d rather hear it from you than to read about it in a bio on your life some day. Glad you are back and speaking out again. Best wishes

9. moises david da cruz pereira December 22, 2013 at 8:50 am #

a maldade esta em todo o lado dificilmente conseguimos a distinguir seja no trabalho em casa na escola e ate nas nossas amizades mas o pior inimigo e o que esta dentro do homem! a ganancia inveja rancor odio e o poder de querer sempre mais e a causa e a influencia que leva o homem a destruir e a matar milhões de inocentes pelo mundo sou raper e vou continuar a relatar e a escrever sobre o que tenho aprendido com Maxwell David Ike e muitos outros sábios no assunto. que YAH os acompanhe e que a verdade seja espalhada pelo mundo

10. Vipula Amarasekara December 17, 2013 at 2:13 am #

I am shocked and deeply saddened by what you have gone thru……you seemed to be very and accommodating but naive and gullible to the machinations of charlatans. I thought this kind of thing happened only in the third world…….your friend I am sure would have given you an astrological reading into your humiliation……we love you Jordan….keep that flag flying……..

11. George December 13, 2013 at 5:19 am #

Does your return mean proceeds will go to you now? Not just your work title but the person? Because I read alot of books.

12. mark December 12, 2013 at 8:08 pm #

Jordan,

I am forever indebted to you for opening my eyes to a reality that I did not know even existed. Sad to hear about your health and hope that you’ll feel better.

Can you please discuss the following?

The Dead Sea Scrolls located at the Israel Museum look fake and the whole story behind their discovery comes across as a hoax. The place where they are stored “shrine on the Book” is full of occultist/illuminati/phallic symbols.

When Israel was created a number of very ancient holy books were stolen from various Jewish communities in different countries. Do you know what they are trying to hide?

The “Aleppo Codex” which is purportedly the oldest Hebrew bible in existence had half its pages stolen (also located in the Israel Museum) and is only from the 11th century.
    How is it that the oldest Hebrew bible in existence is only from the 11th century?

Mark

13. George December 11, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

Jordan I think it would be a good touch to get into Lloyd Pye and his work. He has passed on and I spoke to him several times. Each time he said you are a good friend and he had a lot of respect for your work. RIP Lloyd Pye

14. frank December 10, 2013 at 10:09 pm #

Jordan I am a movie producer and I would love to make a feature film about your life!
    I would like to make you an executive producer or co producer so you will retain above the line control and get 1 percent of the total budget on the front and collect points on the back end as well!!! I have the connections to make this work and I know we can come up with the money because your Jordan frickin Maxwell and more people love you than hate you and even the people that hate you cant get enough. If your interested give me a call you know me as frank or franklin I sent you a picture once. If you lost my number respond to me on this comment board and then I will call you. I f you are not intrested I fully understand and I wish you well. Please let me help you help me to help us. Your friend Frank in New york>>>

15. Branden December 8, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

Sorry for everything that has happened. Jordan Maxwell was the man who introduced me to questioning things. Don’t give up!!! You have been such a positive influence in my life, and I’m sure there are many other like me out there. Your one of my best role models.

16. Roy December 8, 2013 at 4:42 pm #

I am very glad you are back Jordan!

Regards,

Roy

17. teo December 6, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

I gotta say, If it was not for Jordan Maxwell, Bringing up Manly P. Hall over and over, I would never of heard of him. I am very thankful for everything Jordan has done. Thank you so much for the light you have brought us in these dark times.

• DarreNever December 7, 2013 at 8:10 am #

Jordan Maxwell is a SUPER HERO in my book! I have not found a more wise man than this man. You are a Warrior and a Champion and I salute you fellow trail blazer, iconoclast, and FreeMAN. Jordan you have fought many, many battles in your years, I do hope you can call upon further strength to over come and keep playing this game of life a while longer, for just like Gandalf we all need a good powerful warrior wizard on our HUMAN FAMILY TEAM. Jordan you have been beyond instrumental in my total adult awakening, and for that I am EVER Grateful and thankful for your quest and your sacrifices to get me this profound freedom making knowledge and info. We are close, we are in interesting times, I do hope you will be here when the tide turns!
      - DarreNever

18. ulaa December 6, 2013 at 4:58 pm #

…this is just the mindless obstacle…one of many each human on this Earth receives thru the technology of morpho-genetic fields that we have been wired to…Jordan must not fall to that trickery…it is hard , however the key is in the decision or personal WILL…