Jordan Maxwell Files 0005

Play

“Jordan Names some names, and defends himself “with Vigor,” and explains about a few theives that have ripped him off.”

DISCLAIMER – The views and opinions expressed in this episode are solely those of Jordan Maxwell and do not necessarily reflect those of the producers, technicians, and content providers of the JORDAN MAXWELL FILES and JORDAN MAXWELL SHOW, or any other individuals or organizations that have provided assistance of any type. Jordan discusses exclusively producing the JORDAN MAXWELL FILES and having creative control over the JORDAN MAXWELL SHOW – after having been tried in the court of public opinion for years, Jordan vigorously defends himself against his users, abusers, enemies, slanderers, critics, detractors, and adversaries, and gives HIS side of the story; during the telling, Jordan castigates modern-day religions – Jordan warns mankind

TO CONTACT JORDAN’S FRIEND FOR A READING CLICK HERE www.truezodiac.org

Follow Jordan on Facebook

Follow Jordan on Twitter

Amazon Links

Bloodlines of the Illuminati

Show Link

Nostradamus
Fritz Springmeier

Photo Gallery

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

24 Responses to Jordan Maxwell Files 0005

1. Maria February 21, 2014 at 11:09 am #

Jordan welcome back. Those individuals say they own you, can you fight in court saying that slavery ended years ago?. It sounds like you are treated as a slave to make $$$$ for your masters. Ironic, “we are slaves” 4 our puppet masters (the powers that be).

2. nan oneill February 17, 2014 at 1:55 am #

So sorry to hear of your struggle to keep a roof over your head. Been there. Just want you to know that you have opened my eyes to so much that i never understood about this world. Thank you very, very much, – Nan O’Neill / Hollywood, Ca

3. N.English Vinal February 12, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

Jordan Maxwell:
    May the Universe bless you…. and Bob, Todd and friends.

The website that has your name but no longer belongs to you will not get a penny from me or from anyone I can influence.

Whoever the enemy is….. may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his/her crotch.
    That said…. my very best to the REAL Jordan Maxwell.

Sincerely,
    Nancy E.V.

4. Lu January 30, 2014 at 6:12 pm #

Dear Jordan,
    Ever since early childhood I always felt that there is more to anything we see. I was in constant search on what it was. I would mostly keep quiet on my interests in public knowing that I would not be heard or understood. Ever since I came across your speeches on YouTube I was addicted to your shows. Now many things fall into place Thanx to you. You are indeed a great man. I live in New York, however if I can be of any help to you I would love to help you unconditionally. I understand that after all the horrible things that happened to you, you would trust reluctantly. Though noone can truly feel what you did every time people would disappoint you, I can understand and relate to you in my own way. I tend to think that higher spirits test people’s devotion to them, their beliefs. And you of all have been tested quite much. If I could help you in any way, it would be an honor.
    Thank you for who you are and what you do. You Sir are indeed a Great Man.

Lusine

5. frank January 24, 2014 at 8:57 am #

Hey Guys and Gals When is the next show going up?
    I love this episode it is great!!!
    More More More More give us what we want!!!!
    Come on Admin get off your lazy assess and make us some money!!!
    You guys are the best!!!!
    Keep on keepin on Boys and Girls…

6. frank January 23, 2014 at 7:25 pm #

When is the next show going up?

7. Frank January 16, 2014 at 1:22 pm #

The collapse of religion is happening and it is spreading like wild fire.
    Jordan Maxwell your work had paid off.
    God Bless you.

8. Adam January 5, 2014 at 2:31 am #

I am Adam Phosphor, of the Luciferian Sovereignty. Greetings :)

Please join Lucifer’s Party!

Proposal #1: Graviola cures cancer in six human cell lines, so why aren’t they studying it in humans? Because if an orange cured cancer they wouldn’t want to stop making billions from the cancer industry. They absolutely REFUSE to conduct studies on humans when it has shown to cure cancer in the laboratory much more effectively than chemotherapy. Lucifer’s party wants only for studies to be funded on humans with a simple fruit that grows out of the Amazon.

Proposal #2: If the trillion dollar bailout were used to build megafarms instead, growing our own fuel, and growing enough crops to feed all the starving children in the world (we have that technology) we wouldn’t have unemployment, and we would have no famine or pestilence, we would have the entire world fed and happy. Instead, the Republicans and Democrats both want to give the money to those that admitted they are criminals and caused the economic collapse on purpose and bet against their own loans. They do not give a damn about you and if you fail to see this you are an ignorant fool. And I don’t believe that is the case, as the Legislative Branch’s approval rating is the lowest it has ever been, at 6%.

Regarding religion, if the Devil has great power and wisdom to deceive, then he would want you to call him Lucifer (the Light Bringer)

Lucifer: Bringer of Light; Obscurifer: Bringer of Darkness; Mortifer: Bringer of Death

God said let there be light, not death, not darkness. So which one would God be? You might say Bringer of Life, however the sun in the sky gives its –light- so that you may –live-. Light is life, as darkness is death. Many greedy scumbags do things in the name of Lucifer, as they do in the name of God. This is not a religious party, only that which wishes to shed light on the definition of the word Lucifer, meaning bringer of light and life, which Christians have been made to condemn and grant to the devil. So let us bring a little light to the world.

Join Lucifer’s Party. And pay no heed to those who do things in the name of Lucifer or God for they commit horrible atrocities. We wish only to restore the meaning of enlightenment as the True Illuminati, not those who do things in the name of death and deception and wish to be called Illuminated or Enlightened because they are fools.

Your friend, Adam Phosphor, at Google.com/+AdamPhosphorus

• Adam January 5, 2014 at 2:36 am #

We take our research from JORDAN’S work. As I have personally defended him on many occasions : the latest: Imagine there’s a giant tree, call it Maritime Admiralty. Many patriots go out trying to burn down all its branches and trim off its leaves, because that is the battle they have chosen, but it keeps growing back and they’re mad at Jordan obviously because they haven’t figured it out themselves and they’re upset that Jordan hasn’t shown them how to kill off the fruitage. Jordan has already explained on numerous occasions about understanding and foundations. People keep battling the twigs and the thorns, while never really getting to the bottom of the mess. This is what Jordan always does, and he has exposed the roots of the problem, from the beginning. For where do we begin with a big mess like this, but at the beginning? The roots! Which explains the how, the what, the why, the who, the where, and the when. The work he has done is profoundly important and you just don’t get it, that’s the reason they are in power because people aren’t listening, as he said many will listen but do not hear.”

• Adam January 5, 2014 at 2:57 am #

And I was told that Joel Dolezal would die in 72 days… But that was just what I was told…

• Adam January 5, 2014 at 4:18 am #

It’s called LUCIFER’S PARTY. You know you MUST join.

• Shahar Marie February 24, 2014 at 4:44 pm #

Looking for LVCFRN SVRNTY MNSTR

9. Christine December 29, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

To the real Jordan Maxwell: you could probably write a book on the corruption that has been delivered to you because there is just so much. This is really bullshit that you have been striving all of your life to fight corruption by enlightenment only to be treated this way. I think that this is a problem in the truth seeking and conspiracy theory community. You rarely know who has real credibility. As much impatience I have for stupidity, I have sympathy for the gullible searching for truth. I am very disappointed to hear this.

10. Frank December 29, 2013 at 8:52 am #

More Shows please!!!

11. cliff December 26, 2013 at 11:05 am #

I really love to hear your knowledge. if you need a stronghold to stay, you can come hang with me and my wife in Montana.(already cleared it with my gal) no joke. I could listen to you all day man! think about my offer……Great show by the way.

12. frank December 24, 2013 at 8:46 am #

GREAT SHOW!!!

13. Bevoir December 23, 2013 at 7:44 am #

Hi Jordan

Thanks for the shows. Have you heard of a guy called Alan Watt? He’s a Scottish guy who is relatively low key in the conspiracy world and distances any talk of aliens/ lizards etc. What do you think of him?

Also, if you don’t mind. What do you think of the self help industry? How about manifesting philosophies which state we are manifesting our own thoughts at all times and that’s all the world is?

Which religions version of god do you most agree with? The hindu version?

One last thing, any chance of a show on early Christianity?

• zerone January 20, 2014 at 11:34 pm #

Alan ripped off Glen Kealey’s 3 books and put his name on them and sells them on the front page of his website.

14. Gigas December 14, 2013 at 7:22 pm #

Jordan, I refer to this shadowy realm of darkness as a place where some of us are given a “life sentence” to develop our brain in clever ways while maneuvering through diabolicly stacked odds to not go crazy and stay sentient till our sentence ends.

Religion is for the weak of mind to small and unwashed to believe in themselves. It’s a parasitic stigmata device injected by twilight predators to lost souls for mind control.

It’s fear based and beguiling, for they are food as they prey. Yes, prey, is what they become. Prey to predators roaming this world for those they can consume.

The global expanse is over run by zombies which I can only conclude are systemic hardwired synthetics absent of logic, critical thinking and moral direction. I know this is ending and when I am called up to say a few words as to how does thy judge thee, I will say, I LIVED.

15. Simon Kimdell December 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm #

Careful, at the bottom Amazon are advertising and selling that book

• admin February 24, 2014 at 12:58 am #

yeah, but if you buy on amazon, from jordan’s website…. jordan gets a little piece!!

16. Roy December 14, 2013 at 11:04 am #

Hi Jordan!

Can you ask your friends at jordan maxwell show, how to get a bit coin account? – Who needs the banking inc? And give us all the names of bastards that has f..ked you, you newer know what can happen in this internet age. And at last, you have many more friends out here in the world, than you have enimies.

Regards,

Roy from Norway

• admin February 24, 2014 at 12:58 am #

names are coming!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Jordan Maxwell Files 0005 | Broadening Your Horizons - December 14, 2013

[...] http://jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/2013/12/13/jms-maxwell-files-2005/ [...]